LuckyPups Shop will still be open while I'm gone. All orders will be shipped the week of August 8th. I will still answer all Etsy convos and emails while I'm gone.
Because of the small vacation delay use the code
15off for 15% off any order!
|Image from jenniferbowen.net|
|Image from WedShare|
|Image from MAUI Wedding Photography|
|Koda after playing in the mud|
TIPS TO KEEP YOUR DOG SAFE
• DO NOT take your pets along to the fireworks displays.
• Bring your pets indoors before fireworks displays begin.
• Make sure that your pets have access to their favorite, “safe place” or find a quiet, comfortable, enclosed room where your pets can, “hide” if necessary.
• If you go to a fireworks display and leave your pets at home alone, leave the radio or television on so there is some, “normal” background noise.
• Microchipping saves lives. Many of the pets that run away during the fireworks will escape by slipping out of their collars. Microchip identification can assure that your pet is returned if it ends up at a shelter.