TIPS TO KEEP YOUR DOG SAFE
• DO NOT take your pets along to the fireworks displays.
• Bring your pets indoors before fireworks displays begin.
• Make sure that your pets have access to their favorite, “safe place” or find a quiet, comfortable, enclosed room where your pets can, “hide” if necessary.
• If you go to a fireworks display and leave your pets at home alone, leave the radio or television on so there is some, “normal” background noise.
• Microchipping saves lives. Many of the pets that run away during the fireworks will escape by slipping out of their collars. Microchip identification can assure that your pet is returned if it ends up at a shelter.
Hope you all have a fun and safe holiday with your pets! Let us know if you used our 4th July Treat Recipes for dogs. We would love to see photos of your dogs eating their summery treat!